Jump to content

VIVA has its own Discord server! Do join if you haven't already! : )
Read more

MrIbra

Make US Laugh (again & again)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Devajufan said:

Shit won't work. Click link instead...

The link requires you to be logged into FB. That's why! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, MrIbra said:

The link requires you to be logged into FB. That's why! :) 

Well it does work sometimes. Do you mean that the clip is shared with some restriction of who's able to see it?

Could you watch it?

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Devajufan said:

Well it does work sometimes. Do you mean that the clip is shared with some restriction of who's able to see it?

Could you watch it?

I was unable to access it.

"The content could not be found. Please log in to continue."

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MrIbra said:

I was unable to access it.

"The content could not be found. Please log in to continue."

Ok. It was a lolcat drama queen clip, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Devajufan said:

Ok. It was a lolcat drama queen clip, anyway.

*Uses imagination* :P

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×