VIVA has its own Discord server! Do join if you haven't already! : )
Read more

N80wl

Miss you peeps

I haven't played bf4 more then 4-5 times this year since i have been in a school of internship. Will be in school for 6 more months and then be a chef.

• Like 2

Heartwarming words. ^_^

Our community is the way it is because of people like yourself who strengthen the sense of friendship and belonging.

Best of luck with your studies! :) 

• Like 2

merry Christmas my friend i miss you :give_heart::give_heart: i hope the best for you finish your studies and back quickly :give_rose:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, orq said:

I haven't played bf4 more then 4-5 times this year since i have been in a school of internship. Will be in school for 6 more months and then be a chef.

Well man, I noticed that you're also in school. Thought you were playing a tad bit more though. O.o:D

Funny bunch indeed :biggrin: 

Looking forward to see you again some time ^^, meanwhile bonus fortuna  reaching your goal!! Combining both might not be easy every day but I hope for you it will be worth in the end ^^ 

For the rest, couldn't say it better! I feel grateful for what VIVA brings and it feels like a family to me too, hard to put words on that o.O But I like the magic it can bring!!

BIG UP VIVA! :D 

• Like 5

We'll do our best to keep VIVA alive. I too can say that it means a lot to me. It's become more than just about the gaming.

Wish you the best with your studies. See you!

• Like 4

Hey @N80wl

good to hear from you.

I can assure you that you make the right decision, as I have said before, I was almost 30 when I returned to UNI to study IT and it paid me back big time(not just financially).

The next 12 month will fly by and next version of BF will be out, so you will probably need super gaming Rig with 64gb of ram and 4x1080Ti  :grin:

• Like 4

On 20/12/2017 at 11:11 AM, mojo said:

Hey @N80wl

good to hear from you.

I can assure you that you make the right decision, as I have said before, I was almost 30 when I returned to UNI to study IT and it paid me back big time(not just financially).

The next 12 month will fly by and next version of BF will be out, so you will probably need super gaming Rig with 64gb of ram and 4x1080Ti  :grin:

Yeah man I suppose, this year just went and became one of the best. :thumbsup:

• Like 2