VIVA has its own Discord server! Do join if you haven't already! : )
Read more

Sionn

BF Bad Company 3?

I saw this last night and.....well I got excited, I think a little wee came out hahaha 

Edited by VernCheese

55 minutes ago, FloofersFox said:

With how EA has been doing lately, I doubt I'll be getting it.

Exactly my thought! Or at least I'm going to wait quite a while until ppl say it's good and that I should get it...

• Like 1

I feel like Bad Company 2 was amazing, really amazing, but the way their games look and work right now, you can bet there's gonna be some sort of version of battlepacks, they might even lower the aoe of explosive stuff from the get go instead of nerfing it like in bf4 and there's definitely gonna be a ton of DLCs you can buy. Looking back at the older games, less is more... and they don't understand that.

Aparently there is some things against the next one to be BC3... Personaly I would love a ww2 BF again... Maybe multiple BF games are in production and will release with 1 year apart or something like that...

2wew6l5.jpg

Per VentureBeat, the new game was originally going to be titled Battlefield 2, but, at some point, the decision was made to go with the somewhat-confusing Battlefield V title (this will actually be the 11th DICE-developed Battlefield game). Battlefield V will reportedly be an entirely original game, not a remake of previous WWII-set Battlefield titles, and will be officially announced soon.

Word is, EA and DICE decided to return to historical settings several years ago, but decided not to fire their big WWII bullet right away. Instead, they opted to test the waters with a World War I game. Of course, Battlefield 1 ended up being a big success, surpassing 25 million players as of last December and launching EA back into competition with Activision and Call of Duty.

At this point, it seems like the next Battlefield being set during World War II is all but a lock, so are you excited to see the series once again tackle the Big One? Or does the move feel a little “me too” after the success of Call of Duty: WWII? What kind of setting would you rather see Battlefield tackle?

Source: https://wccftech.com/battlefield-v-world-war-ii-2018/

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 6:29 PM, FloofersFox said:

I feel like Bad Company 2 was amazing, really amazing, but the way their games look and work right now, you can bet there's gonna be some sort of version of battlepacks, they might even lower the aoe of explosive stuff from the get go instead of nerfing it like in bf4 and there's definitely gonna be a ton of DLCs you can buy. Looking back at the older games, less is more... and they don't understand that.

Well, yes buut, they make the claim that at least there won't be a microtransactionsystem beyond the battlepacks and I guess this is kind of a win as of today.

• Like 1

On 06/03/2018 at 10:07 PM, N80wl said:

Well, yes buut, they make the claim that at least there won't be a microtransactionsystem beyond the battlepacks and I guess this is kind of a win as of today.

They make claims all the time though. And after the whole starwars debacle, I think more people are pretty damn aware that all they have cared about for a long time now is money. All the things they say are for money, not for their customers, for their playerbase. If they actually make it like that, then sure. But Dice made a lot of claims about battlefield 1 before it came out too... And I'm pretty sure EA pushed it out as soon as possible, cutting a lot of corners. 

• Like 2

There has been a play test in Stockholm by Dice.. The youtubers were playing Battlefront2 and the "normal" people were allowed to try a scenario from the new Battlefield title.. All information I currently got is that they played a scenario with a car and that the "leaked picture is correct" refering to a login screen... which all I can find is futuristic and looks more like BC3 then WW2ish... Ill tell ya mopre if I get mnore info!

• Like 1

I recently watched a few more vids on the EA stuff when they dug themselves deeper again... And it was on the topic of the whole greedy money grabbing system they planned for battlefront 2 before the outrage then happened, according to a leak they're not planning on abandoning that tactic and will apply it to the next AAA game(which might be this one), while abandoning battlefront 2 altogether, because the cash grab didn't work out. I'm done with giving them money.

Edited by FloofersFox

@FloofersFox there will be no premium pass for Battlefield V and no pay-to-win concept at all acording to the reveal stream yesterday.. Alot more cosmetics so that will probably be the way they try to get cash out of the game..

• Like 2